- On July 21, 2020
Installation of the new precision sensor from Farm21 for measuring humidity and temperature of soil and air in Strumica.
This field sensor has several beneficial features:
- Data-based decisions
- Detailed field monitoring
- No major investments 24/7, with access from everywhere
- Easy to install
- Sophisticated data monitoring platform
- Data comparison – Comparison of sensory data by overlapping graphs for a clearer and more detailed picture of the differences in the field itself.
- Grouping of sensors – Sensors can be grouped by field, by culture, or not grouped at all. It all depends on you.
- Adjustable data range – Annual review or specific daily review for better insight by simply moving the boundaries.
- Warnings – Set limits of minimum and maximum values for any measurements.
- Share your data – Ability to send data to your colleagues, client advisors.