- On March 29, 2021
Date: 22-25 March, 2021
Place: Online event
Project Coordinator: Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart Universitesi (www.comu.edu.tr)
Program: Erasmus +
Learning, teaching and training event had the purpose to introduce the project, intellectual outputs, and to conduct the pilot with all participants for one of the developed IOs, the Curriculum. This LTT event also provided practical knowledge and training to all participants on the event (VET teachers and farmers).
The event was hosted by one of our partner ITStudy with two mediators Maria Hartyani from ITStudy and Nadica Angjusheva from AGFT. The event was conducted online due to Covid -19 restriction measures. This event was held for three days, each day having a different learning and practical expeirence.
On the first day all partners presented their developed IOs:
- Focused needs analysis – COMU
- E-collaboration platform – AGFT
- Curriculum for ICT knowledge and skills for VET in agriculture – ITStudy
- Guideline for integration of the curriculum – Agroinstitut NITRA
- Handbook for ICT knowledge and skills for VET in agriculture – WRLS
On the second day, the trainers from different project partner presented the developed modules of the curriculum. The trainers that presented the material were:
- Mario Petkovki, trainer from AGFT presented the module “What is agriculture 4.0”?
- Michal Kepka, trainer from WRLS presented the module “Data sources”
- Karel Jedlicka, trainer from WRLS presented the module “Digital farm management systems”
- Jiri Kvapil, trainer from WRLS presented the module “Data integration”
- Pavel Gnip, trainer from WRLS presented the module “Traceability systems”
Two trainers represented interested topics to all participants on the final day of the LTT event. Those topics and the corresponding experts were:
- Artificial intelligence in agriculture- József Dr. Lengyel, from Prompt Ltd. Hungary
- Teaching in the 21st century – Challanges, skills, labour market needs – Téringer Anita, iTStudy Hungary, Educational and Research Centre trainer
The fourth day was reserved for final thought, discussion and conclusions from all partners.
If you still do not have any information about our project Farming 4.0 visit the official project website www.digifarming.eu