- On October 8, 2019
Date: 04 October, 2019
Place: University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Republic of North Macedonia
Project Coordinator: Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart Universitesi (www.comu.edu.tr)
Program: Erasmus +
AgFutura Technologies organized the Multiplier event for the project Farming 4.0 – Agriculture 4.0. Information and Communication Technology for future Agriculture.
On this event participated 19 participants from the following groups:
- 5 farmers from the Strumica region in Republic of North Macedonia;
- 8 professors from Agricultural High schools from different cities in the country (Skopje, Kumanovo, Resen and Kavadarci);
- 1 representative from the Ministry of Agriculture;
- 1 representative from a non-governmental organization;
- and 4 representatives from the team at AgFutura.
Objectives discussed and presented at the event were:
- Project presentation
- Focused Needs Analysis – Presentation of main results and conclusion from the analysis in Turkey;
- E-collaboration platform for ICT for VET in agriculture – Presentation of the structure, features, goals and benefits of the e-collaboration platform.
- Curriculum for ICT knowledge and skills for VET in agriculture – Presentation of the draft curriculum of the project.
- Discussion on the Importance and influence of ICT in agriculture in Republic of North Macedonia.
All participants took an evaluation questionnaire ranking this multiplier event with an overall grade of 4.3 (1 being the lowest and 5 the highest).
For more information about the project check the official project website: Digi Farming